There’s a way for your family to stay active during the hottest part of the year without passing out from heat exhaustion. In fact, it’s so much fun you’ll have twice the energy for summer fitness! What’s this magical workout regimen?
- Put on comfy clothes and head to Skate Moore
- Lace up your rental skates (or bring your own)
- Move to your favorite top 40’s tunes!
4 Reasons to Love Skate Fitness
Roller-skating is more than just a way to get your heart rate up. It’s a complete aerobic workout that strengthens all of the body’s muscles (and yes, that does include the heart). Skating is recommended as a fun way for kids, families, and adults to stay active. Why do so many people love skate fitness?
- It’s air conditioned. Exercise is no sweat!
- It’s social. Skate with your friends, stay active with your kids, or meet new people.
- It’s fun. No more mental pep talks while you sweat it out on the treadmill. Skating is so much fun, you’ll have to convince yourself to stop exercising!
- It’s affordable. Are you wasting money on an unused gym membership? Roll into Skate Moore for affordable fitness in Moore, OK.
Health Benefits of Roller-Skating
What makes roller-skating such a healthy physical activity?
- It’s low impact so you can protect your joints
- It has the same cardiovascular benefits as cycling or jogging
- Skating burns calories
- It works the whole body, from the legs and glutes to the abs and arms
- It improves endurance, agility, balance, and flexibility
- Roller-skating can help improve your mood and reduce stress
Skip the gym this summer. Visit Skate Moore for fun, family-friendly fitness.