When you hear the term roller rink, you immediately think of a place where people go to roller skate. However, there is a lot more to a roller rink than most people know.
- Did you know that skating is a great form of aerobic exercise? Roller skating uses over 640 of the body’s muscles and can burn over 600 calories in an hour.
- Did you know we have a snack bar? If you did, I bet you didn’t know we make our own pizza. Besides our fresh pizza, our snack bar has a wide selection of candies, snacks, and beverages.
- Did you know we have a pro shop? Now this is not as popular in roller skating rinks, but we are able to have a fully-functional pro shop with tons of skate options and accessories.
- Did you know that roller skating is a hobby that will not break the bank? Our pricing and time slots are so affordable that you can pay less than $20.00 per child including snacks. Our three-hour open skate is more than enough fun for any kid.
- Did you know many roller rinks have an outreach night or event option? We love being a part of our community and giving back to the community that has given us so much. One of our ways to give back, is by our PTA Skate Program. Every Thursday night, we highlight a different local school. We charge $4.00 admission with the school flyer along with donating $1.00 of each admission back to the featured school. You can check here for the school schedule.
Leave a Reply