Love is in the air! Valentine’s Day is just a couple of weeks away, and couples are already planning out
the day. Many people will be making reservations to dine in a nice restaurant to celebrate the evening, but if you are looking for something a little less typical, this option might not be for you. So, out of the ordinary is what you are after? Why not take your date roller skating! Skate Moore, located in Moore, Oklahoma, is throwing a Valentine’s Day Late Skate for couples to come skate the night away! Does this sound like more fun than a stuffy restaurant? Here’s everything you need to know!
- Who: You and your date can join many other couples at Skate Moore Skating Rink for a night of fun and love!
- What: A Valentine’s Day Late Skate to break up the monotony of the day!
- When: Friday, February 12. Though this event will not be held on the actual day, come celebrate all the same!
- Where: Skate Moore Skating Rink located at 527 N. W. 1 Street, Moore, OK. And if you have trouble finding the rink, you can always give us a call at 405-794-4644.
- Why: Because, why not?? Roller skating would be a fun and exciting way to diverge from the run of the mill date ideas of the holiday.