Are you tired of rolling around in rentals every time you want to skate? Do you wish you could adjust the rentals to fit your skating style? How you do you know when it is time to give in and finally buy a pair of roller skates of your own?
Here are some clues to help you determine when you need to buy your own roller skates.
- When you have your favorite pair of rentals at Skate Moore
- When the Skate Moore employee immediately grabs said rentals upon your arrival
- When you are on a first name basis with all Skate Moore employees
- When you have spent more on skate rentals than paper towels.
In all seriousness, there are a few different things we need to take into consideration when thinking about buying your own roller skates.
- The first thing to consider is age. Skates are an investment and if you think your feet could grow any more, you should hold out until your feet are done growing.
- How often you skate is another big indicator. If you are a weekly skater, then we would definitely suggest investing in roller skates. If you come every couple of months, then maybe stick to rentals.
- The only exception to #2 is if you are a fashionista and the rentals are just aren’t doing it for you or your outfit. Roller skates come in every shape, style, boot color, wheel color, lace color, etc. If you think having your own pair of stylish skates will get you in the rink more often, then we say get them!
Buying roller skates is an investment, especially if you want good quality skates that will last. What we want you to take away from this is only you can decide whether or not buying roller skates is a worthy investment.