The start of the school year is drawing nearer and nearer. Parents and children are rushing around making last minute preparations and supply runs to ensure a successful first week back. More often than not, the roller rink is thought of as a way to have a fun time outside of the school walls, but what if we told you that roller skating could help raise money for your school?? Well, with the Healthy Lifestyle Skating Program, you can do just that!
What is the Healthy Lifestyle Skating Program?
- This program, which is promoted by the Roller Skating Association, is a way for your elementary school student to raise money for their school just by hitting the rink! From 2013-2014 we raised over $5,100 for OKC schools.
How it works?
- Contact us, and sign up your school (We will need the number of students for all schools that participate).
- We will provide you with custom flyers and posters with your school name and all of the skate dates.
- It will only be a small fee of $3 to skate with the HLS Skating Program. It is held on:
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6-9pm
- Thursdays from 7-9pm
- The child can bring friends and family with them, and each additional person is worth $1 for the school, and still only pay the $3 fee! The more the merrier, because the more people you bring the more money your school receives!
- Your school should make announcements of when the events are being held. The more people are aware, the more money the school will receive.
We will mail a check to your organization the day after your Skate Night with all the money you earned! The school is not responsible for the children or any monetary amount for this program.