With so much competing for their attention, it’s a challenge for kids to stay active. Winter weather only makes it harder to keep kids moving. But regular physical fitness has countless benefits for kids, from physical health to mental and emotional health. Regular activity as a kid even decreases the risks of developing diabetes and heart disease as an adult. That’s why Skate Moore has made it our mission to educate kids in Oklahoma about the benefits of regular activity—and to help them achieve it!
Thursday School Skate Nights
Skate Moore has an exciting opportunity for elementary schools in Moore, OK. We’d love to partner with you to promote healthy lifestyles (and earn school rewards) through the fun of roller-skating. Here’s how it works.
- Contact Skate Moore to book your school for a Thursday Skate Night.
- We’ll make coupons for you to hand out to your students at school.
- Make announcements, hang flyers, and share the word with parents. The more people who know, the more money you make!
- On the night of your event, we’ll open from 6-9pm. Admission is just $3 and includes skate rentals.
- Encourage your students to bring their family, friends, and neighbors. Each extra skater means $1 donated to your school.
That’s it! Your school has no cost or obligation, but we’ll donate a portion of the profits to your school. That means the more you promote your school’s skate event, the more money you’ll receive. Incorporate skating into a larger curriculum about the benefits of physical fitness, or just come out and have a great time together.
To organize your school skate night, call Skate Moore today.