Skating is, of course, one of the funnest things we could ever think of! Week after week we see so many face rolling through our doors to have a great time, but to also get some really great exercise (recommended by the American Heart Association). Fun and exercise are not usually two words that belong in the same sentence, so how could roller skating be beneficial in any other way? Well, with the Healthy Lifestyle Skating Program, roller skating can also be really great for your child’s education!
What is the Healthy Lifestyle Skating Program?
- This program, which is promoted by the Roller Skating Association, is a way for your elementary school student to raise money for their school just by hitting the rink! From 2013-2014 we raised over $5,100 for OKC schools.
How it works?
- Contact us, and sign up your school (We will need the number of students for all schools that participate).
- We will provide you with custom flyers and posters with your school name and all of the skate dates.
- It will only be a small fee of $3 to skate with the HLS Skating Program. It is held on:
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6-9pm
- Thursdays from 7-9pm
- The child can bring friends and family with them, and each additional person is worth $1 for the school, and still only pay the $3 fee! The more the merrier, because the more people you bring the more money your school receives!
- Your school should make announcements of when the events are being held. The more people are aware, the more money the school will receive.
We will mail a check to your organization the day after your Skate Night with all the money you earned! The school is not responsible for the children or any monetary amount for this program.